Integrative Nurse Coach Certificate Program
San Diego, CA – Beginning September 21, 2016
- Onsite Module 1: September 21 – 25, 2016 – 30 hours
- Onsite Module 2: March 1 – 5, 2017 – 30 hours
- Self-paced Supervision: To be completed between Modules 1 & 2 with an INCA Faculty Board Certified Nurse Coach. – 60 hours
At the completion of the program, you will receive
- A certificate of completion as an Integrative Nurse Coach (INC)
- 120 contact hours applicable towards AHNCC Nurse Coach Board Certification.
- Integrative Nurse Coach Tools and Materials to use in your work and teaching including our textbook Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing (2015)
- Ongoing INCA support and other materials
You will be prepared to
- Promote and market your Integrative Nurse Coach Practice in your community
- Work in a variety of settings as an Integrative Nurse Coach
- Apply for the AHNCC Board Certification Exam
- Take the next step by attending our Advanced Integrative Nurse Coach Program and apply to be INCA Associate Faculty for upcoming educational programs
120 CE hours at completion of program eligible towards AHNCC Board Certification in Nurse Coaching. This activity has been submitted to AAOHN for approval to award contact hours. AAOHN is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Am I eligible for Board Certification?
Upon payment of tuition for the INCCP, you will receive our textbook
Nurse Coaching: Integrative Approaches for Health and Wellbeing (2015)
$4,200 (includes Module One (Thirty Hours), Supervision/home study (60 hours), and Module Two (Thirty Hours)).
Apply before July 15, 2016 to save 10% on your tuition!!
Payment plans available at full tuition rate only. All payment plan arrangements must be paid in full prior to the start of Module 2. You will be notified by email within 5 business days upon applying to the program. We accept credit card payments via Paypal, a highly secure online payment option, or checks and money orders via USPS.
Program sessions will be held at beautiful Pacific Pearl in La Jolla, CA
Upon acceptance into the program, we will provide you with a list of recommended hotels in the area, some of which we have discounted rates with.
Program Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of registration earlier than 31 days prior to start of program will be eligible for a refund minus a $250.00 processing fee. Cancellation of registration 30 days or less from start of program will not be eligible for a refund.
Space is limited, so early application is encouraged. Application Fee $100.00 (non-refundable). Your application fee along with your completed application will be processed within 5 business days and you will receive a response from us with further information on tuition payment and housing arrangements for the program.
See our FAQ
For Additional Program Information: